WOMEN CHOICE OUR US BASED COMPANY, PARTNERS WITH CORPORATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS COMMITTED TO ENHANCING AND CONVEYING A CULTURE OF DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION THROUGH THEIR INITIATIVES AND PROGRAMS.
THROUGH OUR PRESENCE IN BOTH NON PROFIT AND FOR PROFIT WORLDS, WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS AND THEIR TEAMS WITH THE EXPERTISE, SUPPORT AND TAILORED PROGRAMS.
WE WORK WITH YOU TO STRATEGIZE, CREATE AND IMPLEMENT BEST-IN-CLASS PROGRAMS, TRAININGS AND INITIATIVES.
OUR PROGRAMS PORTOFOLIO
Diversity, equity and inclusion
– End-to-end DEI departmental implementation
– Employee Resource / Affinity groups
– Implicit bias and anti-racism trainings
– Legal and ethical frameworks around inclusion principles
– Inclusive leadership, managing up and down
– Internal and external communication across generations
Women focused programs
– Professional goal mapping
– Confidence and assertiveness building
– Negotiation and conflict resolution
– Success in male dominated industries and job functions
– Sponsors, allies, and mentors
– Return-ships, career pivots and relevancy
– Covid safe and healthy workplaces
– Wellness redefined: physical, emotional and mental
– Corporate culture for 2021 and beyond
– Employee compensation and benefits for the remote office
– Performance assessment, promotion and succession planning
– Intrapreneurship and internal innovation
WHY CORPORATE TRAINING MATTERS
-94% of employees would stay with a company longer if there was an investment in learning according to LINKEDIN
-24% higher profit margins can be the result of companies who invest in training according to HUFFINGTON POST
-Over 55% of employees consider career growth and opportunity more important than salary. For employers looking to make an impact for individuals, concentrating on learning as currency is a valuable way to keep employees happy according to FORBES.