Unstuck: How to Turn Obstacles into Advantages
About this event
The goal of this workshop is to help women take back their power and uncover unique opportunities within the difficult situations that leave them unfulfilled and lacking financial resources. COVID-19 left many without work or stuck in unsatisfying jobs. The time spent indoors and in isolation also shed light on the deep unhappiness many of us felt in our current jobs, sparking a craving for roles off the beaten path.
Through various exercises, I will help participants improve self awareness, unblock limiting beliefs, and chart new paths forward that are in greater alignment with their passions and purpose. Some takeaways from the workshop are:
- Awareness of strengths, weaknesses, passions, limiting beliefs and “superpowers”
- Tools and strategies to work through social and psychological mental blocks, develop a bulletproof mindset
- A dream scenario that paints a picture of their ideal life and accomplishments
- Clear understanding of key points of their personal story and what their niche could be (to use when building personal brands online)
- SMART personal and business goals to action on this new path going forward, clear vision and next steps
Stefanie is a Google dropout turned marketing and branding coach helping service business owners grow their brands, attract dream clients and increase income. She has over 7 years of professional marketing experience and has had hugely successful results launching and scaling brands for solopreneurs, mid-stage startups, media companies and Fortune 500 companies. She concentrated in marketing at Cornell and has been passionate about building brands since.