Visual Power and Presence For Virtual Meetings that Matter
About this event
Learn how to create visual power and presence for your important Zoom meetings – an invaluable skill that will serve you well within “The New Normal.”
How we look on video calls – our background, lighting, and makeup, is all part of our virtual visual presence.
By learning how to use key elements to elevate your visual presence, you will go into an important virtual meeting feeling confident and ready to make an impact.
During my presentation, we will explore:
• How to evaluate the elements that make a difference in how you are perceived and received on a video call.
• Enhancing your online visual presence to connect, inspire, and move your business forward.
• Elevating the visual message that you are giving your clients and colleagues on video calls.
Benefits of attending the presentation:
• Learn simple techniques for elevating your visual presence that you can implement immediately.
• Understand why using makeup for video meetings helps increase the effectiveness of your communication.
• Pro tips for showing up with presence and power in the online space.
It’s time to unlock the potential and possibility of your influence.
Gisela has had a lifelong love affair with fashion and personal style. This passion led her to study fashion design at Polimoda Istituto Internazionale, a premier design school in Florence, Italy.
After working for several designers, she began fashion styling in Barcelona, Spain. Stylists create dreams and fantasies, telling a story through clothes, accessories, make-up, props, and locations.
In New York, Gisela’s been backstage at the biggest fashion shows including Chanel, Michael Kors, Tom Ford and Victoria’s Secret, dressing top models as a Pro dresser.
You can also find her front-of-house writing and covering shows and events for Fashion 360 Magazine and Fashion Week Online.
Her powerful synergy of visual expertise and skilled wordsmithing ensure that she brings impact and elevation to your Personal Brand.